Professional Pest Control In Troy, NY
Situated along the Hudson River in Rensselaer County just outside of Albany, the city of Troy is a blossoming college town and destination for individuals and families. With premier access to the wilderness, plenty of locally-owned eateries, and attractions like the Burden Iron Works Museum, Troy has become an enclave for creatives who enjoy the outdoors. The area provides seasonal conditions, with a pleasant fall and spring, a cold and snowy winter, and a warm but comfortable summer. While these temperatures may seem appealing, they are also very attractive to pests. That’s why Absolute Pest Control is dedicated to making sure your home or place of business is completely pest-free all year round. We utilize Integrated Pest Management to provide long-lasting results that are safe for people and the environment, and our entire team is QualityPro and GreenPro certified for your complete satisfaction. To learn more about our services, contact us today!
Residential Pest Control In Troy, NY
At Absolute Pest Control, it’s our main mission to provide the homeowners of Troy with the highest quality pest control that never sacrifices safety. Our team of expert technicians utilizes Integrated Pest Management methods and only the highest quality products. What this means for you is long-lasting results that require limited chemical application to do so.
We offer homeowners protection plans for the following pests:
- Wasps and bees
We also offer homeowners the options of our Absolute Protection Plan and Insect Protection Plan; however, if neither of these plans suits your needs, we’ll work with you to develop a program that does work for you. If you’d like to learn more about our residential pest control services, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Troy, NY
Whether big or small, pests cause significant problems for Troy businesses, bringing the threat of property damage or health risks along with them. At Absolute Pest Control, it’s our goal to keep your business pest-free all year long through safe and effective methods. With Integrated Pest Management, we follow the protocol of assess, inspect, monitor, then treat. The result of this is a set of reliable results that takes into account environmental and biological factors first, utilizing chemicals as a last resort. Each program that we create is customized to your specific needs, meeting the most specific of industry standards along the way. We provide businesses proactive and corrective services for pests like birds, rodents, termites, wildlife, flies, mosquitoes, and bed bugs, so no matter the situation, you’re covered. If your business could benefit from ongoing commercial pest control services, contact Absolute Pest Control today.
A Guide To Bed Bug Detection In Troy
Bed bugs are a very common pest in cities like Troy, but if you haven’t encountered them yet, then you might not know what you’re looking for.
Here are a few ways to identify these types of pests:
- Color: These pests are dark brown in color and grow darker once they’ve fed.
- Size: Only a fraction of an inch in length, bed bugs resemble an apple seed, but they also grow in length once they’ve fed.
- Appearance: Bed bugs are oval-shaped and wingless. They also have a set of antennae and three sets of legs.
- Habitat: Bed bugs tend to live inside mattresses, couches, and deep in drawers.
- Signs: If you have bed bugs, you might notice rust-colored staining, a musky odor, or waking up covered in red, painful welts.
Bed bugs are parasites that threaten the health and well-being of anyone who encounters them. Getting rid of them can prove very difficult and is a task that’s best handled by the professionals. That’s why for comprehensive protection from bed bugs, contact Absolute Pest Control today.
What Are These Ants Doing In My Troy Kitchen?
Ants will find their way inside your Troy kitchen by way of cracks or gaps in your home’s foundation. They primarily come in looking for a food or water source, making them very easy to attract and just as hard to get rid of.
Here are a few tips for getting rid of the ants in your home:
- Make sure that all of the crevices in your home’s foundation are sealed with silicone-based caulk. Also tend to the gaps around windows, repair worn window screens, and use door sweeps where necessary.
- Always store your food in airtight containers, avoiding leaving anything out that’s uncovered.
- Don’t forget that your garbage matters too, so always use a bin with a lid, remove the trash regularly, and always check for food bits.
- Tend to any spills swiftly, keeping the surfaces and floors around your home clean.
- If you have any water issues, rectify them. Look for leaky pipes, faucets, downspouts, bathtubs, and even toilets.
As Troy’s most common nuisance pest, ants can prove difficult to keep out of your home, no matter what you do. That’s why for the fullest protection from ants all year long, contact the professionals at Absolute Pest Control today.