Rensselaer, NY Pest Control Services
Directly opposite the state's capital of Albany, NY, Rensselaer sits on the east side of the Hudson River and is currently home to just under 10,000 people. Because Rensselaer offers peace and quiet but is close to the bigger cities, more and more people have begun to move in, finding great appeal in the privacy and employment opportunities. Additionally, with more people in the area, more businesses have also sprung up. However, because of all this new growth in the human population, the pest population has also grown, making Rensselaer County pest control needs go through the roof. At Absolute Pest Control, we are here to help!
Residential Pest Control In Rensselaer
Making sure your home is pest-free is one of the core ways to keep yourself, your family, and your pets safe and healthy. At Absolute Pest Control, we understand how important it is to have peace of mind about the security of your home, so we offer comprehensive residential pest control services to help you achieve this. While we offer flexible plans to fit your specific needs, we always complete the following:
- A thorough inspection of your property
- Tailored treatments based on the findings during the inspection
- Follow-up visits to ensure your home stays pest-free
Absolute Pest Control has been serving Rensselaer homeowners since 1985. Over this time, we have perfected our treatment formulas and strictly use only the most advanced treatments and tools available on the professional market. If you are looking for the highest quality residential pest control services for your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Rensselaer
One of the reasons Rensselaer County pest control needs have gone up is the number of businesses that have moved into the area. Not only can a pest infestation ruin your reputation as an establishment, but it can also damage the property and cause harmful health issues to your employees and patrons. At Absolute Pest Control, our commercial pest control services are available to the following types of businesses:
- Churches and Schools
Using the same thorough and tailored inspection and treatments plans as we do for our residential clients, our commercial clients can rest easy knowing that over 35 years of professional pest management is being put to use when you partner with Absolute Pest Control for all your commercial pest control services. If you need prompt, effective services, give us a call today!
How To Tell If Your Rensselaer Home Has Bed Bugs
With more people living closer to one another, the need for effective bed bug control becomes even more important. If you are dealing with a pest infestation, but aren't sure what it is, below are some ways to help you determine if it's a bed bug infestation:
- Eggs and shed skins: Because bed bugs are prolific breeders, they are nearly impossible to get rid of on your own, and you will often find their eggs along with the shed skins of nymphs as they grow into adults.
- Foul odor: If bed bugs are present, you will smell them. This scent is musty' and offensive.'
- Bed bug feces: Bed bug excrement tends to look like kernels of pepper and will find them anywhere bed bugs are.
- Bloodstains: If bloodstains are showing up on your mattress and bedding, this could be a sign of bed bugs. These stains occur when bed bugs bite you, and droplets of blood sometimes escape them, staining your sheets.
Because they are so difficult to get rid of, we recommend you contact professional pest control at the first sign of a bed bug infestation. At Absolute Pest Control, our bed bug control programs are very effective, and we will also help you prevent another infestation.
Answering Rensselaer's Most Commonly Asked Mouse Questions
Mice are one of the most common rodents to invade homes here in Rensselaer. As such, many people have questions about them, and we are here to help answer them:
- How do mice get inside my home?: Mice (and other rodents) tend to get inside homes through holes in the siding of your house.
- Are mouse traps effective?: Many people immediately go and purchase traps when they realize they have an infestation. Unfortunately, these rarely help; even if you manage to kill a mouse or two, it does not attack the infestation at the source, which means they will continue to reproduce, and the problem will only get worse.
- Are mice dangerous to humans?: Unfortunately, mice can pass on extremely harmful diseases to people. You don't have to have been bitten or scratched by one to contract a disease, either.
If you have mice in your home, don't risk getting ill. Give us a call at Absolute Pest Control, and our technicians will eliminate your problem at the source and ensure no one gets sick in the process. Call us today!