Latham County's Complete Guide To Rodent Control
December 15, 2022 - Rodents
Latham County residents enjoy a great quality of life. Nestled just north of Albany, local residents have their choice of dining, entertainment, and recreation. Employment opportunities are varied and encouraging. What is not encouraging, however, is a rodent problem in your home. Latham County sports a large rodent population, and many of them are keen to share your home with you. Rodents can severely damage your home, and rodents are also known to carry diseases. You don’t want that, and the professionals at Absolute Pest Control do not want that either.
You don’t have to share your home with rodents. Absolute Pest Control has been in operation since 1985, and we are your company of choice for pest control in Latham. Call us today, and let us help you get rodent free again.
Four Signs To Identifying A Rodent Problem In Your Home
Here are some ways to tell if rodents have infested your home:
- Food: Rodents will chew small holes in food containers to get inside.
- Droppings: Rodent droppings, especially near food, are a definite sign.
- Gnaw marks: Rodents will chew walls, furniture, cabinets, and cables/wires.
- Nests: A sure sign that rodents are building a house in your house.
If you find signs of rodents in your home, contact Absolute Pest Control immediately. We can get house rodents out fast, and minimize the chances of damage to your home.
How To Effectively Deter Rodents Away From Your Latham Home
Here are some tips for keeping rodents away from your Latham home:
- Keep all outside trash containers tightly sealed. Rodents are very fond of free meals, and if they like your place, they will probably try to move in with you.
- Seal your home well. The smaller rodents are specialists at getting through small spaces, and will exploit any opportunity you give them to move in.
- Keep clutter cleaned up around the home. Clutter is attractive to rodents, many of whom tend to be naturally curious.
- Keep inside food stores well sealed. Rodents love a dinner invitation, and will gladly sit down to a meal you unwittingly supplied to them.
- Vacuum carpets and floors. Rodents don’t need fancy food. Crumbs will suit them just fine. Clean floors and carpets discourage rodents.
- Fix inside leaks. Some rodents need a considerable amount of water each day. Don’t unwittingly let your house be an oasis for rodents.
Following the above tips can discourage rodents from coming to your house, but does not guarantee that they won’t still pay you a visit. If they do, call the professionals at Absolute Pest Control. We know how to get rid of rodents, and how to keep rodents away.
The Damage And Dangers A Rodent Infestation Can Create
Rodents are well known for damaging wires and cables. They also damage insulation and love to get into the pantry. Unfortunately, rodents are also known to bring in a variety of diseases, and you don’t even have to interact with them to be affected. They can pollute food as they eat some of it, and they can also spread a variety of bacteria by simply walking across countertops. The longer rodents are in your house, the worse the problem grows. Larger infestations can potentially cause severe damage to a house. Rodent pest control is extremely important if you want to maintain your house in perfect order. Rodent-related damage costs United States property owners billions of dollars per year.
Don’t let rodents ruin your home and your peace of mind. Contact the professionals at Absolute Pest Control at the first sign of rodent infestations. We are your Latham County rodent control experts, and we can get rodents out as fast as they get in.
Latham's Secret Weapon To Stress-Free Rodent Control
Rodent infestation can be severe without being obvious, and they present problems that homeowners might not be able to solve using DIY techniques. Fortunately, you don’t have to try to battle rodents on your own, because there is a secret weapon to use against rodents in Latham, and it works every time. Absolute Pest Control is that weapon, and we pride ourselves on having provided high-quality and very successful pest control in the Latham area since 1985.
Absolute Pest Control has a history of excellence and success, and we want to share it with you as we work together to get rodents out of your home and keep them out. Call us for all of your pest control needs.